Here we provide definitions and information about our standard metrics.
Table of contents with links to all metrics.
TL;DR: two sentence max.
E.g: MAU counts the number of distinct users we see over a 28-day period. Desktop and Mobile MAU are both corporate KPIs for 2020.
- What the metric measures
- Definitions for both Mobile and Desktop, if applicable.
- What is the easiest way to calculate this metric? E.g. MAU over
- At least one working definition
- Link to a scheduled re:dash query (link with
- Possibly an API-linked graph from STMO
- If it’s non-obvious, examples for how to stratify. E.g. calculating MAU from
- Common Issues: Failures and Gotchas
- Link to the STMO query from Definition section
- Notable dashboards for the metric
- Similar metrics